Don't feel sorry for yourself.

Don't feel sorry for yourself

listen,Failure is inevitable.If you're human,you have definitely failed at some point in your life.When you're a hard truth to swallow.Growing up,I was always very hard on myself.I used to think failure was proof that I wasn't any good.As I matured,,I realised that failure is the reason I am successful today.The moment I failed were actually great opportunities to grow and do better.
Recently,I hit a hard road and made a mistake.I cried so hard and I wanted to just sit in my closet and mope.Thankfully,I spoke to my mum and she said"Don't you dare waste another moment feeling sorry for yourself."And I responded,But I messed up big time the following words became my inspiration for this post,she reminded me that life is a journey filled with multiple lessons acquired from failure.I decided that I will live bolder,love harder and aim higher.The next time you get tempted to fall into self pity,Remember the followin:

when you mess up-fix

Is the situation fixable?Do you need to apologise or physically fix something?If it is fixable,,find solutions to better your situation.If not learn and move on!

when you fail-fall forward and learn

Never stay on the floor after the fall.The greatest humans always bounce back.Have courage to get up and take a more step.Failure is the perfect opportunity to learn and become a better version of yourself.

when you suffer loss-heal and always pay it forward

There is always healing.Regardless of what has been lost,God will always delivers healing to the broken places in your heart.Because I have been forgiven,I can and will forgive.When you receive healing,extend it to those around you who are in need.
I urge you to not spend time feeling sorry for yourself.Instead,choose to forgive your past and learn from your mistakes

Comments

popular posts

How To Be Happy: 8 Steps To Happines.

SELF ESTEEM

8 TIPS TO MAKE YOUR WEEKEND GREAT

How to manage Anger.

Why You Should Grill Meat Instead Of Frying It