Hijacked from the Innocence Tree.


It was a cloudy Friday evening, Daddy and mommy left in the morning for something urgent in the village and they will be staying for the weekend, so it’s just me and Aunty Nkechi, I just got home from school. I was so hungry (I didn’t eat that cold indomie mama put in my flask earlier today), so I rushed off to the kitchen. Instead of finding food, I was graced by the presence of Aunty Nkechi’s boyfriend. I really do not know what she sees in this guy, he has this smell that makes me want to puke anytime he passes by. As usual, I greeted him, but he didn’t respond. I guess he was lost in his own world because he was busy licking his lips disgustingly, or was he hungry?
After the awkward moment with Uncle Kene,I went to my room murmuring out of hunger and anger, without noticing that Aunty Nkechi wasn’t even at home. The hunger won’t let me sleep or do anything for that matter, I called out for Aunty Nkechi but I couldn’t find her, Uncle Kene told me that she went to the market. Disappointed, I checked my school bag to see if I had any extra cash from my break money, I found just 20 naira. I had no option than to go beg Uncle Kene for money.
This time around he was watching tv in the sitting room. So I walked up to him and told him that I was hungry and I needed N30 to add to my money to buy agege bread. He started smiling like he had won a lottery and said “so you dey talk sef?” (“So you talk?”) I replied “yes Uncle”. He smiled again and said ” if you wan make I help you, you gat scratch my back na” (” if you want me to help you, you have to scratch my back”) I laughed at the funniness of his demand, and went to scratch his back, but he pushed me away yelling; ” this girl you dey mad o” (“this girl you are mad o”). Out of confusion, I said, “but you asked me to scratch your back” He looked at me with so much disgust and shouted: “I will show you today!”
He carried me roughly to Aunty Nkechi’s room and that was when I knew all was not well. I thought he was going to flog me or something, Instead He threw me roughly to the bed. When He noticed that I was crying, he smiled with disgust, saying; ” you don enter today” I screamed and tried to run from the bed but he overpowered me and pinned me to the bed; ” you think say you get brain pass me baa?” (“do you think that you are wiser than me”) I screamed the more but he stuffed my mouth with my singlet which he shredded off my body. He threw my legs far apart, inserted one finger, which sent pains round my body, and smiles all over his face.
Still struggling to be freed of the pain and his disgusting breath, I heard the sound of two metals hitting each other and it was Uncle Kene unbuckling his belt. In a flash, a big black thing was staring at me, he inserted his big thing into me with so much force. This sent immeasurable pains down my spin. I screamed even harder but the singlet was choking both myself and my voice. Every stroke was more painful than the former and they came as fast as the other went .
 My tears were tired of not being recognized and my voice couldn’t stand being swallowed, my body was begging to be released from the shackles of pain and my soul wept for the Hands of death. When he was probably satisfied, he fell on me with his sweaty body, shaking like he had convulsion. I tried to move but my legs were paralyzed by his weight. He was brought back to reality by a knock on the door, he held my neck really tight and pointed his pocket knife to my neck saying: “if you dare open this your big mouth ehhh!, I go kill you!”

Comments

popular posts

How To Be Happy: 8 Steps To Happines.

SELF ESTEEM

8 TIPS TO MAKE YOUR WEEKEND GREAT

How to manage Anger.

Why You Should Grill Meat Instead Of Frying It